Commentaries by He Weiwen
- Oct 25 , 2012The US House Intelligence Committee released a report blocking Huawei and ZTE's access to the US market sales and M&A. Coincidently, Softbank, Japan, acquir
- Sep 25 , 2012As the US Presidential election heats up, both candidates are focusing their criticism on job losses to China. Recent accusations by the Obama administration, bringing an auto and auto parts subsidy case before the WTO, will only heighten trade tensions. But are these disputes helping or hurting global markets?
- Jul 26 , 2012China’s GDP grew at 7.8% during H1, 2012, breaking the 8% psychological barrier, with Q2’s rate as low as 7.6%, the sixth consecutive quarterly slowdown. This
- May 10 , 2012China’s State Council’s approval of the Wenzhou Comprehensive Financial Reform pilot zone on March 28 marks a breakthrough in both private lending and private
- Mar 01 , 2012China-US trade in 2010 and 2011, when the world economy experienced a hard, vulnerable recovery from global financial crisis in 2009, witnessed solid job creati