Commentaries by South China Morning Post
- Apr 28 , 2016China’s President Xi Jinping has said territorial disputes in the South China Sea must be resolved through negotiations between the countries involved.
- Two-day event marks the 25th anniversary of the start of the dialogue and comes ahead of The Hague’s ruling on territorial dispute
- China has agreed with Brunei, Cambodia and Laos that the South China Sea territorial dispute should not affect relations between Beijing’s and Asean, China’s Foreign Ministry said on Sunday.
- Apr 15 , 2016The Beijing-led Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank and the US-dominated World Bank – originally seen as rivals – have signed an agreement to co-finance projects.
- Apr 07 , 2016China’s foreign exchange reserves gained US$10 billion in March, in a sign of abating panic over the prospects of the world’s second biggest economy and the outlook of its currency.
- Mar 09 , 2016Chinese Foreign Minister Wang Yi spoke by telephone with US Secretary of State John Kerry on Wednesday about the situation on the Korean peninsula, China’s foreign ministry said.